Blog - Sarah Swallow
Welcome to my blog where you will find my most recent stories and ramblings.
I've been writing and sharing stories of my bicycle travel adventures since 2011 through Swallow Bicycle Works which is where you will find a whole slew of fun things to read, look at, and be inspired by pre-2017. These days there is no bicycle shop, just full-time adventure whether it's living on my bicycle for a month in an exotic place, or doing weekend adventures in the Southwest from my current home-base in Durango, Colorado.
I am constantly striving to write and post more. If there is any specific topic you'd like to hear about from me, shoot me an e-mail!
- Ruta Del Jefe Film Release, 2020 Date Announcement, Latest News, and Action Itemsby Sarah Swallow on May 29, 2019 at 11:06 pm
In February 2019 I hosted Ruta Del Jefe, a 125-mile self supported adventure race following dirt roads around the Santa Rita Mountains and the lair of El Jefe, […]
- Raw Cycling Magazine Interview with Sarah Swallow on Ruta Del Jefeby Sarah Swallow on May 6, 2019 at 2:59 am
Published on Raw Cycling Magazine, May 2019To learn more about Ruta Del Jefe, click here. Photos by John Watson […]
- WTF Bikexplorers Transparency Statementby Sarah Swallow on May 2, 2019 at 4:25 am
Originally Published on WTF Bikexplorers in May, 2019 […]
- What’s in a Name: A Recap of the 2019 Land Run 100by Sarah Swallow on March 27, 2019 at 8:01 pm
Originally published on The Radavist on March 27, 2019Photos by Brian Vernor […]
- Adventure 101 - Adventure Proby Sarah Swallow on September 1, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Originally published on Adventure Pro in September, 2018 […]
- Intro To Bikepacking with Sarah Swallow (Interview)by Sarah Swallow on April 15, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Originally published on Katadyn Group on April 15, 2018 […]