To print, save, or email this 2023 Cycling Series webpage/calendar, click on on of the icons above.
Click here for our print-friendly “Fridge Poster”
Registration Button here
Get set for the rides of your life this season with the 2022 Cycling Series!
GPS LINKS TO RIDE WITH GPS AND, UPON REQUEST, PDF FILES OF CUE SHEETS AND MAPS ARE RELEASED THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE DATES SHOWN ON THE SCHEDULE BELOW.
10 rides for only $150! ($100 for members) You must log-in to the member portalto qualify for the member pricing. To access this, click on “Sign In” in the upper right of this screen. 2023 Pelotonia Riders that join COP during the Membership drive will be automaticlly registered for all the COP Cycling Series rides.
Not a Member?Join today and you’ll save $20 off the $150 price! (Seniors save $25!)
Each of these rides include:
• Multiple mileage options ranging from 25 miles to 100
• Multiple pace options ranging from 8 mph to 20+ mph
• Long-established bike-friendly routes that are reviewed and scouted EVERY year to ensure road conditions, contruction issues, and traffic concerns are mitigated.
• Well-marked routes
• Injury insurance (protects you if you are injured or injure someone else)
• Ride with GPS Links sent out the evening prior to the ride
• Sweep support
• Bike Mechanical Team Members, if participating, will assist on the route.
Start: 7:30 – 9:00 AM Start at your leisure. Helmets are REQUIRED. Food and drink are on your own. Volunteer Bike Mechanics are often on hand to help with mechanical issues. Look for the bright vests.
A bike leader will be available to answer questions and ride as sweep.
Register for each ride individually by clicking on the ride name below.
2023 Cycling Series
May 28 (Sunday)
49th Mid-Ohio Century (MOC)
41st Top of the Ohio Hundred (TOOH)
35th Ride the Darby
14th Steve Barbour Memorial Ride
28th Knox County Bicycle Challenge
38th Covered Bridge Tour