To print, save, or email this 2023 Cycling Series webpage/calendar, click on one of the icons above.
Register for each event separately via the links below.
Columbus Outdoor Pursuits has offered these iconic rides for decades. Explore these time-tested cycling routes around central Ohio that have been a training staple to prepare for TOSRV and other big events.
Attention Pelotonia riders – The landscape and need for our decades-long Cycling Series Rides has evolved based on the rescheduling of TOSRV to the Fall. We want to support and provide education and training opportunities for Pelotonia riders so we’ve started the Series later in the year and packed 6 rides into June & July.
GPS LINKS TO RIDE WITH GPS AND, UPON REQUEST, PDF FILES OF CUE SHEETS AND MAPS ARE RELEASED THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE DATES SHOWN ON THE SCHEDULE BELOW.
Members Only – Register for the entire Series and enjoy a discount. Eight (8) rides for only $75! You must log-in to the member portal to qualify for the member pricing. Or, you can access the Members Only Series registration here.
Not a Member? Join today and you’ll save
Each of these rides include:
• Multiple mileage options ranging from 25 miles to 100
• Multiple pace options ranging from 8 mph to 20+ mph
• Long-established bike-friendly routes that are reviewed and scouted EVERY year to ensure road conditions, construction issues, and traffic concerns are mitigated.
• Well-marked routes
• Injury insurance (protects you if you are injured or injure someone else)
• Ride with GPS Links sent out the evening prior to the ride
• Sweep support
• Bike Mechanical Team Members, if participating, will assist on the route.
Start: 7:30 – 9:00 AM Start at your leisure. Helmets are REQUIRED. Food and drink are on your own. Some services/snacks may be added if sponsorship is acquired. Volunteer Bike Mechanics are often on hand to help with mechanical issues. Look for the bright vests.
A bike leader will be available to answer questions and ride as sweep.
Register for each ride individually by clicking on the ride name below.