Due to the COVID-19 situation, we will not be holding group events in April and May. However, we are providing GPS links to Ride WIth GPS and, upon request, pdf files of cue sheets and maps so you can ride on your own time. If you ordered an official Cycling Series T-shirt you will receive one in the mail in the upcoming weeks.
Register for each ride individually by clicking on the ride list below.
Each of these rides will include:
• Multiple mileage options ranging from 25 miles to 100
• Multiple pace options ranging from 8 mph to 20+ mph
• Well-marked routes
• Printed Maps
• An official 2020 cycling series t-shirt (when purchased as a package)
• Ride with GPS Links sent out the evening prior to the ride or as soon as the route is final (whichever comes first)
• Sweep support
• Bike Mechanical Team Members, if participating, will Assist on the Route.
Start: 7:30 – 9:00 AM Start at your leisure. Helmets are REQUIRED. Food and drink are on your own. Volunteer Bike Mechanics from Franklinton Cycleworks are often on hand to help with mechanical issues. Look for the bright vests.
A registration table will be set up for walk-ups, but please check in at the registration table if you’ve pre-registered so we know how many riders participated!
Are you riding for a specific cause? Track your miles and your events by signing up as a team. Click here to create your team profile.