Due to the COVID-19 situation, the routes are offered as both Ride-On-Your-Own, or as a staggered stop group ride. GPS links to Ride WIth GPS and, upon request, pdf files of cue sheets and maps are released the Friday before the dates shown on the schedule below. All participants will receive a Cycling Series T-shirt for 2021, letting the world know you are a cycling enthusiast. The shirts will be mailed out in April.
Register for each ride individually by clicking on the ride list below.
Each of these rides include:
• Multiple mileage options ranging from 25 miles to 100
• Multiple pace options ranging from 8 mph to 20+ mph
• Challenges through Ride with GPS based on distance biked, speed, etc.
• Well-marked routes
• Injury insurance (protects you if you are injured or injure someone else)
• An official 202q cycling series t-shirt (when purchased as a package)
• Ride with GPS Links sent out the evening prior to the ride
• Sweep support
• Bike Mechanical Team Members, if participating, will assist on the route.
Start: 7:30 – 9:00 AM Start at your leisure. Helmets are REQUIRED. Food and drink are on your own. Volunteer Bike Mechanics are often on hand to help with mechanical issues. Look for the bright vests.
A bike leader will be available to answer questions and ride as sweep.
Are you riding for a specific cause? Track your miles and your events by signing up as a team. Click here to create your team profile.