Tuesday October 20th,
7pm Business Meeting and Election
Everal Barn in Westerville
Your vote counts!
This is our Annual Membership Meeting where we share food, laughs, and elect Board members. The ballot will include a COP Constitution change concerning when Board meetings are held.
A Slate of Candidates and proposed Constitution amendment(s) will be published in October. Information about online and mail-in voting will be available too.
Additional Board nominees will be accepted from the floor at the Election Meeting.
The term for an elected member is 2 years and 4 of these terms are up for election this year. An additional position is available that expires October of 2016 (1 year).
- Awards, including the Ron Eisele Award
- Nominations from the floor
- Allow candidates to speak
- Discussion of proposed Constitution Amendments
- Lost and Found Auction - items so far include a camp chair, 5 clean pairs of bike shorts (all small) and a cateye computer.
- Announcement of Election Results
Registration is encouraged so we have an idea of how many to prepare for. Cost is: Free, though donations are encouraged. Hope to see you there!
Directions to Everal Barn