Tuesday October 18th,
7pm Business Meeting and Election
Everal Barn in Westerville
Your vote counts!
This is our Annual Membership Meeting where we share food, laughs, and elect Board members. The ballot will include a COP Constitution change concerning when Board meetings are held.
- A bite to eat. This years’ dinner is potluck, Who will coordinate?
- Awards, including the Ron Eisele Award
- Nominations from the floor
- Allow candidates to speak
- Discussion of proposed Constitution Amendments
- Lost and Found Auction - see list below
- Announcement of Election Results
Registration is encouraged so we have an idea of how many to prepare for. Cost is: Free, though donations are encouraged. Hope to see you there!
Auction - items so far include:
Directions to Everal Barn